Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Let's catch up!

Love :)
Our beautiful new home!
One year later.
Our precious nieces, Alaina and Adria, and our handsome nephew, Gabriel!
A Lake Tahoe View!

Well it's been a while since Ross and I have caught up and updated everyone. We were married 1 year in August! :) We went back to Tahoe where we honeymooned, but we spent the weekend before in Vegas. We moved in to a new home the last weekend of August.
Ashley started an internship in Dallas for Child Life on September 15th. Once I finish, I will officially be a Child Life Specialist. I will take a certification test in May (2009), but I am able to start in a Child Life position before that. I am riding the train to Dallas every morning at 6am. I am following the PICC/IV team and outpatient radiology for my first rotation. My second rotation will be Trauma. I am learning a lot! I work at Cook Children's every Saturday. Ross is working at Baylor here in Fort Worth (Southwest and Downtown). He is working 48 hours a week also. We are very busy and tired!!! :) We can't wait for this season to be completed, but the Lord is teaching us COMPLETE dependence on Him for every moment of our days. Ross is an amazing husband! He is helping out a ton around the house, and he makes terrific lunches! I'm blessed to have such a loving husband.
We are part of a wonderful church, Christ Fellowship, here in Fort Worth. Our desire is to share life intimately in homes with one another and to love God deeply. It is a beautiful picture of the church and we are blessed by our family there. We are grateful to live close to my family who live in Weatherford and my grandmother that lives here in Fort Worth. My other grandparents live about 2 hours away in Baird. Ross family is in Juneau, Alaska. Bonnie and Shawn and our twin nieces and nephew are precious and taking one day at a time. Ross' brother, Russell, keeps us updated with the recent bear sitings. Ross' parents are also taking one day at a time and being wonderful grandparents! We try to meet up with them each August in Lake Tahoe.
That's about it for now. We will work hard to keep this updated! Thanks for checking in on on us!

No comments: